我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
2 .
爱情是一个精心设计的谎言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
3 .
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
4 .
凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
Fading is true while flowering is past
5 .
为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
6.
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
7 .
如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
8 .
宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
9 .
天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
10.
当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt 11 .
人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
12.
命里有时终需有 命里无时莫强求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
13.
没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
14 .
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
15 .
在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
16.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
17 .
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
18.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
19 .
有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
20 .
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
21.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.