点关注收看更多外文名著、经典外文电影名句赏析。
1、There are few people whom I really love, and even fewer of whom I think well.
翻译:我真心爱的人不多 看得起的人更少。
2、I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.
翻译: 当我发现自己爱上你的时候,我已经无法自拔。
3、Pretend modesty often is nonsense, sometimes just is the beat around the bush boast.
翻译:假装谦虚往往就是信口开河,有时候简直是拐弯抹角的自夸。
4、My affections and wishes have not changed. But one word from you will silence me forever.
翻译:我的爱和愿望没有改变,但是只要你说一句话我就会永远沉默。
5、It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
翻译:凡是有钱的单身汉,总想娶位太太,这已经成了一条举世公认的真理。
6、You are the last man in the world I could ever marry.
翻译:你是世界上最后一个我能嫁的男人。
7、pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us.
翻译:骄傲多半涉及我们自己怎样看待自己,而虚荣则涉及我们想别人怎样看我们。
8、The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it.
翻译:对这个世界看得越多 我就越不满。
9、Bagger can't be a chooser.
翻译:乞丐没有权利挑三拣四。
10、Not all of us can offord to be romantic.
翻译:并不是我们所有的人都会拥有浪漫。
点关注收看更多外文名著、经典外文电影名句赏析。
(图片来自网络,如有侵权联系作者删除)